- 1 of 104 US 3.0 V6 Roadsters delivered
- One family ownership from new; gifted from original purchaser to her grandson in 2013 with 900+ miles on it
- Now has 1,385 miles
- Freshly serviced, fluid changed every year; new tires fitted; absolutely as new condition in every way
- Regency UltraViolet metallic exterior
- Pale grey leather with blue piping;
- Black with pale grey piping mohair top; black tonneau, top cover in Mohair fabric
- Now being fitted with MotoLita solid walnut steering wheel w/ poished alloy mounting boss and alloy, engraved horn push,
- Double eared knock offs on the polished stainless steel wire wheels,
- Morgan dedicated badge to badge bar.
- Factory A/C was standard on these.
- Stereo/CD fitted
Still the Morgan that stands above all the rest of the traditional models ever offered…
Why wait for a possibly never to arrive in the US Plus Six when you could own this magnificent, fit for a King or Queen, V6 Roadster?
Ordered new when the Burckles were in Monaco on their yacht and met Charles Morgan who convinced them to fly to Malvern and order a new Morgan in their bespoke color and option colors. They did so choosing the exterior color as the “color of royalty”.
Soon to be fitted with a Moto-Lita wood rimmed steering wheel, polished alloy mounting boss and horn push, a Morgan badge bar mounted badge and Morgan engraved double eared knock offs on the wheels.
- A one owner
- 1,393 original miles
- Recent tires
Fully, freshly serviced
- 72 spoke Stainless wirewheels
- Air Conditioning
- Call for details
- CD/DVD Autochanger
- Double-earred knock off
- Leather Package
- Leather seats
- Manual Transmission
- Mohair tonneau
- Mohair Top
- Natural Wood Dash
- Stainless badge bar
- Wood rimmed steering wheel