1952 factory experimental four seater +4 DropHead.
- Henry Frederick Stanley Morgan’s, (1881 –1958) personal car following his unique design and also his every day car until his passing in 1958.
- Later sold to the speaker of the Pebble Beach Concours
- Purchased then by Dennis Glavis, who did an every nut bolt restoration
- Shown at the Pebble Beach Concours third in class 2009
- Best in class at every other Concours
- Perhaps one of the two or three most valuable Morgan’s in existence
A rare opportunity to purchase a true piece of Morgan history.
- Call for details
- Manual Transmission