1936, Morgan, 4-4 registration COA 547. Car #28
Exterior: British Racing Green
Interior: Black Leather
- Stunning George Proudfoot restoration, every nut and bolt, of what is probably the most correct early 4-4 extant
- Car # 28, very, very early example of rear hinged doors 4-4.
- Has a bit over 3,000 miles on the restoration; drives better than any pre war 4-4 that I have ever driven. I showed it at the Beverly Hills Concours about 3 years ago; the owner picks it up from our caretaking about twice a year and uses it as his only car while in Los Angeles….performs without issue in any kind of LA traffic. We change the oil and service is regularly for perhaps the last 8 years; new coil just installed.
- Cruises at 55MPH in total comfort.
- Priced reasonably at probably about 1/3rd the cost of a similar restoration and how many years will that take you? and where do you find another suicide door, Production car # 28…
Lovely to add to a collection, lovely to drive, easy conversion for the LeMans Classic or any vintage Rally, world wide.
- Don’t miss what is a truly golden opportunity…
- Call for details
- Leather seats
- Natural Wood Dash