- An ISIS conversion done by by Bill Fink and Keith Baldwin.
- LS 1 Chevy aluminum engine with fuel injection
- 335 HP 6 speed.
- The engine is stock, gets 25 + mpg and is very reliable.
- 4 wheel disc brakes with dual master cylinders and adjustable bias.
- The car is registered as a 61 plus 4 with a clean Oregon title and was registered in California for 15 years. In 1995 the body an chassis was replaced with a new alloy both and galvanized chassis.
- This is a drivers car, has been to Alberta, Canada among other long trips.
- Alloy wheels
- Luggage Rack
- Manual Transmission
- Roll-over Protection
- Stainless badge bar
- Walnut dash
Call for more information