1963 Morgan Plus 4 Drophead Coupe SuperSport
- 1 of 9 SuperSport Drophead Coupes ever built by Morgan
- Green Velvet exterior/ Black leather interior/Black top/ Grey wool carpets/Black wire wheels.
- Fitted with Becker AM/FM/LW signal seeking period correct radio; Heuer Speedpilot, matched set of RudenMeister Swiss Mechanical stopwatch and elapsed timer/clock.
- Chassis # 5568; supplied new to Lew Spencer Imports, Los Angeles with: LHD, USA specs, Weber Carbs, SuperSport exhaust system incl SS headers, Disc brakes, Lawrece Radiator, Bonnet with scoop, wood rimmed Les Leston steering wheel, Badge Bar and fog lamps.
- Purchased by myself in Albion, California from the survivor of the original owner January 10th, 1985
- Complete and full Restoration of a very good running vehicle with parts supplied by the Factory, Melvyn Rutter, all done to concours winning standards by Greg Solow, Roy Clausen, Dave Balthazar, Dick Tuttle, Chris DeBruyn…all the very finest restoration specialists in Northern California.
- This is the fastest Supersport I’ve ever driven….stays right with a Plus 8 up to 100MPH
- Complete 4 inch thick binder of restoration and maintainence records inc. just done all new fluids, major service, recent new tires
Driven by Charles Morgan and Kiera Morgan on the Pebble Beach Tour and all Morgan 100th Anniversary/Centenary Celebration Events of the 2009 Pebble Beach weekend, Concours winner at MogWest, Los Angeles Concours d’Elegance 2009, Carmel By the Sea Concours, 2011, Graystone Mansion Concours d’Elegance, 2012, shown by invitation at The Sherwood Country Club Rev Auto, 2018, San Marino Motor Classic 2017, so many others…..
This is one of the rarest, finest looking, finest driving, investment grade Morgans ever built…..
- 72 spoke wirewheels
- Call for details
- Leather seats
- Manual Transmission
- Natural Wood Dash
- Stainless badge bar
- Wood rimmed steering wheel