Reserve Yours Today – Avoid a Multi-Year Wait
Introducing Super 3: the all-new Morgan
March 2, 2022
Dear Morgan Super 3/Three Wheeler enthusiast,
I’ve just returned from the Morgan Factory and the world unveiling of the new Super 3…truly an engineering masterpiece, technologically advanced in every way, yet retaining the vintage Morgan look, perhaps a bit more vintage “Buck Rodgers” in its conception, truly smile provoking in every possible way. From the rorty but super Smooth Ford 3 Cylinder Dragon 1500 engine to the amazing plethora of options, many modular and quick change, this is a vehicle meant for use on a regular basis or a special adventure, on road, off road…..let your fantasies become your realities!
I would strongly recommend that if you are seriously interested you call either Grace or myself at 310-998-3311, or email email@example.com
Sincerely, make your fantasy your reality….
You won’t regret it….
Cheers and happy, deliriously happy, Morgan Super 3 motoring!!
The Morgan Motor Company today unveils Super 3, one of the most intriguing and distinctive vehicles the company has ever built. Super 3 has been designed from the ground up to offer new levels of character, thrill and adventure, principles that have defined Morgan’s three-wheeled product since the company was founded 113 years ago.
At the very heart of Super 3’s personality is its driving character. Primarily, a three-wheeled Morgan is a vehicle that entices you to get behind the wheel, offering a unique combination of mechanical feel, connection to the environment and visual differentiation from anything else on the road. Few vehicles will engage their occupants like Super 3, which encourages owners to feel present in the craft of motoring and entices them to embark on incredible adventures.
- Morgan introduces Super 3. An all-new Morgan, Super 3, continues the 113-year legacy of three- wheeled Morgan vehicles
- Built upon the company’s new three-part aluminium platform, Super 3 is the first Morgan with a monocoque structure
- Powered by a 1.5-litre Ford three-cylinder engine, it significantly exceeds the power and
performance figures of previous three-wheeled Morgan models
- The Super 3 sends its power to a single driven rear wheel via a Mazda five-speed manual transmission.
- Super 3 introduces a new product family for Morgan, the design language of which draws inspiration from the jet age, an era in which function influenced form and horizons were broadened
- Super 3 is focused on offering a unique motoring experience within which driver engagement and the pursuit of adventure is encouraged
- The most configurable Morgan ever, Super 3 has been designed with a limitless combination of options and accessories for owners to tailor their vehicle
- Super 3 is meticulously engineered, having undergone the firm’s most rigorous durability
- Super 3 succeeds the 3 Wheeler, which was produced between 2011 and 2021
- Available to order now, Super 3 with deliveries beginning in June. Contact MorganWest today.
Introducing the Morgan Built for Overland Adventure
Morgan unveils the Plus Four CX-T, a car with adventure at its core. A vehicle with capability not yet witnessed on a Morgan sports car, it opens up the possibility of routes, landscapes and destinations inaccessible by Morgan cars until now
- The Morgan Plus Four CX-T is a Morgan like you’ve never seen before, designed explicitly for overland adventure
- The inspirations behind the model are rooted in Morgan’s historic durability trialling endeavours, and the adventures undertaken by Morgan owners through the decades
- The Plus Four CX-T is based on the CX-Generation platform, which was launched in 2019 and underpins the production-model Plus Four (and Plus Six)
- The designation CX-T is derived from the use of CX-Generation underpinnings coupled with Morgan’s trialling provenance
Timeless style, driver involvement, and performance. Since its launch in 1950, these characteristics have defined our most popular model.
Order yours today
The Morgan Plus Four
When a design is as established as that of the Morgan sports car, evolution must come before revolution. Since its launch seven decades ago, the iconic silhouette has become a defining feature of the car, and that’s not about to change.
No matter how fast you’re going, or what gear you’re in, the acceleration of the all-new Morgan Plus Four is effortless. This outstanding performance is thanks to the car’s exceptionally low weight – from just 1007 kg dry – and its BMW 2.0-litre four-cylinder TwinPower Turbo engine, with either a six-speed manual or an eight-speed automatic transmission, produces 255 bhp and up to 295 lb ft of torque.
In the automatic variant, 0-62 mph takes just 4.8 seconds (manual model: 5.2 seconds), and the acceleration doesn’t stop until the car reaches its top speed of 149 mph. In fact, performance of the all-new Plus Four is on par – if not exceeds, in the real world – that of the previous generation 3.7-litre Morgan V6 Roadster. Call Dennis for complete details (310) 998-3311.
Click for Photos and Options
Addictive power, unrivalled exhilaration and a true drivers sports car
Order yours today
Addictive power, unrivaled exhilaration and a true drivers sports car, the Plus Six heralds a new era of performance and refinement for the Morgan range.
The Morgan Plus Six is, unquestionably, the most dynamically capable Morgan ever produced. The recognizable Morgan silhouette is underpinned by an all-new platform and industry leading powertrain technology; every component has been refined or redesigned to create an all-new model. Call Dennis for complete details (310) 998-3311.
Click for Photos and Options
Announcing the New 2023 Allard
The Allard Motor Works J2X MKII is a modern hand-crafted version of the famed British competition roadster that stirred crowds in Europe and North America in the early 1950s. Our modern version integrates the latest technology into the same design, to provide a safer, more comfortable and reliable vehicle than its predecessor, without compromising performance.
Click to visit the AllwardWest website