- 1 of 101 Factory SuperSport Roadster ever built.
- 1 of 1 ever built with all steel body to prevent endless stars and road rash on rural Ontario roads where it was sold new
- Rarer, much more desirable low bodied example.
- 3 known owners, the first and last being the same person
- Now undergoing a cost no object every nut and bolt restoration to the very highest standards! Will be a matching #’s car as now but all brand new.
- Body will be Green Velvet, Rolls Royce’s dark British Racing Green with either Black or Tan leather, open to choice at this point; black mohair weather equipment
- Black painted 72 spoke wire wheels.
Car originally sold in Canada. Purchased by current owner in 1968. Low bodied SuperSports are the Ferrari 250GTO’s of the Morgan world They are the most rakish, best driving, best sounding of all Morgans, with LeMans Class winning history. We recently privately presold one for $146,000.this particular car is an incredible opportunity for some lucky person, being the first one we have had available for public sale in about 15 years.
- 72 spoke Stainless wirewheels
- Call for details
- Leather seats
- Lucas 576 driving lights
- Manual Transmission
- New tires
- Walnut dash